Q: Car running hot

My car is running hot with the AC off. The temperature gauge is on cold and my car is not running hot.

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi, with the information you have given, sounds like you may be having a problem with your cooling fan. When you run the AC, the AC cooling fan comes on but it sounds the secondary cooling fan is not running. If that is the case, it will probably run hot only when you are sitting still and the AC is off. I would recommend having a certified technician come out and perform a cooling fan inspection to see if the motor is working or if it’s just a relay or a fuse.