Q: Recommendation about a reliable, low-maintenace car brand

What is a reliable car brand that you wouldn't have to worry about, without a lot of maintenace or other problems?

A: Get a Toyota Corolla or Camry. Just don&#39...

Get a Toyota Corolla or Camry. Just don't buy a hybrid car. I'm against hybrid cars of any particular make because they are so high-tech, and when they break, they can cost a fortune. You can buy a brand new hybrid, and it won't have problems for seven, eight years. But when it gets older, it will have problems. So if you keep them for a long time like me, get a regular Toyota, not a hybrid.