Q: Why my car remote control is not working

My car remote was working fine, but one fine day it stopped working. I tried reprogramming it. followed reprogramming instructions everything in instruction confirming of after paring car locks and unlocks but right after that it does not work. what could be the problem and how can i fix it

The first thing to do is to replace the battery since you did not mention you replaced the battery. Once battery is replaced and making sure battery connections are clean and tight then check operation of the remote. Then if it still does not work then try reprogramming it. If it still does not work then you will need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic scan and test the body control module for problems. You may have a module or remote problems.