Q: brake lights and turn signals on all the time and break lights don't work.

The brake light and turn signal lights are staying on and the reverse lights ant working.

Hello. From what you describe, it appears that your vehicle may be experiencing electrical issues. If the brake lights are staying on at all times, then the first thing I would do is check the stoplight switch. If it is shorted or stuck, it may be keeping the brake lights on. If the reverse lights are not working, then it may be possible that the bulbs are burned out, or the reverse light switch is bad. For both issues, it may also be possible that bad or faulty wiring are causing the malfunctions. If you want to have this scoped out, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the lights problems.

• brake lights and turn signals on all the time and break lights don't work.