Q: Fan is stuck can you still drive the car

The fan in my 04 Chevy trailblazer is stuck an won't move is it ok to drive my vehicle

You should not drive or run the vehicle if the cooling fan is not moving or the engine may overheat and cause severe damage. Have the cooling fan and fan clutch checked to make sure it is working properly. If you need to drive a short distance to get to a safe stop then do so without letting the temperature of the engine go above the normal temperature level. Stop and let engine cool if it starts to go above normal range.

3. Fan is stuck can you still drive the car