Q: Rapidly blinking lights

Hi I have a 2011 Chevy Silverado and I'm putting LED Switchback blinkers in. I put the resistors in but I still have hyper Flash. I tried running them straight through, and then looping around to the ground but it has not worked. Is there any easy way I can fix this?

Hello. If you have correctly installed the resistors into the LED turn signal circuit, and the rapid blinking continues then it may be possible that there is a problem with the resistors, or that you require resistors with a greater ohm rating. The resistors are supposed to increase the electrical resistance of the circuit, which will slow down the rate that the turn signals flash at. If the rate is not reduced then it may be possible that the resistors are malfunctioning or perhaps not strong enough to meet the requirement. Similar symptoms can also be caused if the resistors are installed incorrectly. I would verify that the entire electrical circuit is in good order, wired correctly and with adequately rated resistors.

3. Rapidly blinking lights