Q: WHERE IS 2006 KIA SEDONA BACKUP LIGHT SWITCH? BULBS GOOD.

BACKUP LIGHTS DON'T WORK, WANT TO REPLACE OR CHECK SWITCH, BUT DO NOT KNOW ITS LOCATION. WHERE IS IT LOCATED?

The reverse lights are controlled by the neutral safety switch on the transmission as a computer input to the front control and rear control modules. These modules are accessed by using a scanner to scan for codes and data input and outputs for the rear lights. You will need to have computer system tested to diagnose and find the cause of no reverse lights.

3. WHERE IS 2006 KIA SEDONA BACKUP LIGHT SWITCH? BULBS GOOD.