Q: I have 2003 Sterling dump truck does it take power steering fluid or other it’s red in color

I have 2003 Sterling dump truck does it take power steering fluid?

All fluid specifications and recommendations are published at the Sterling Truck website. We would make a direct recommendation here but such is dependent on your make and model which we do not know. If you desire assistance both in selecting an appropriate fluid, and drain and refill service, please request an appointment. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I have 2003 Sterling dump truck does it take power steering fluid or other it’s red in color