Q: Smoke is coming out of dipstick and where you put the oil in also the oil keep burning up in about four days and its starting to s

Like I said smoke is coming from dipstick and were you put the oil in the vehicle starting to shake the oil is burning up in about 3 to 4 days and radiator fluid is leaking from the water pump so I don't know if that has anything to do with but I do know i need a new one

A: Hello. This suggests you have a couple of d...

Hello. This suggests you have a couple of different problems that may be indirectly related. Smoke coming out of the dipstick to a certain degree is OK, however if this is excessive, this is not good and should be looked at. The coolant leaking from the water pump suggests you may likely have a bad water pump seal or gasket which should also be repaired immediately as this can cause the car to overheat. When you car is using all of it's oil up in a 3-4 day time window, this is a sign you either have a major oil leak or the engine is burning the oil, both of which could be catastrophic if not repaired. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and smoke, radiator leak, and the burning of oil to make sure this is corrected properly.