Vibration in the front end. When I turn left it does not ...

Q: Vibration in the front end. When I turn left it does not vibrat. I looked at the cv joints the look fine. Any suggestions

asked by on August 16, 2017

My front end is vibrating. It doesn't do it when I turn left. I looked at the cv joints everything looks good is this just a balance problem or some thing bigger?

There are a whole lot of different types of vibrations, too many to cover here. But if it goes away when you turn left, it could be a tire or a front end component. A vibration that goes away when you turn left may be a problem in the left hand side. A left turn shifts the load to the right, so it may be taking the load off of the damaged components. The thing to do is have the front end checked out by a pro, because if a front end component is damaged it might be a dangerous situation. You can have that conveniently done by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home of office to check out your vibration and let you know what it will take to fix it..