Q: Q: What is wrong with my car?

I was driving normal when my engine light started flashing. It drove normal until I stopped at a stop sign then it started missing real bad so I drove towards a parking lot, and it had no power and shook real bad. Once I shut it off I checked all fluids to make sure they was full. There was a burning smell coming from the vehicle and it would not start back.

A flashing check engine light means that there is a problem that may damage the car if you continue to drive. Most often it comes on when there is a misfire, and the potential damage is damage to the catalytic converter. Usually misfires are a result of an ignition problem, and the same problem may now be preventing your car from starting. A scan of the diagnostic system will tell you more. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Land Rover and make a recommendation as to what you should do next.

3. Q: What is wrong with my car?