Q: Rebuilt transmission has oil and reverse but not forward 42re 2004 Dodge Dakota

Rebuilt transmission Has oil and has reverse but it won't go forward

Hi - this sounds like either the low gear clutch (hydraulic) or the forward drive sprag (mechanical one-way clutch) has malfunctioned. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Rebuilt transmission has oil and reverse but not forward 42re 2004 Dodge Dakota