Q: I have an 08 toyota Camry in my keys r locked in the trunk and the trunk latch not working is there any way I can get in the trunk

asked by on March 13, 2018

My keys are locked in trunk and my trunk latch not working how can I get in my trunk thru the back.seat

Hi Nicole. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, while your Toyota Camry likely has the split-back folding rear seats, you have to release the latch from inside the trunk to accomplish this task. I think your best option here is to contact a local locksmith to help unlock the rear truck.