Q: Brake lights are not working. replaced brake light swtch still no brake lights. the third brake light the connection was melted at

Brake lights are not working. replaced brake light swtch still no brake lights. the third brake light the connection was melted at harness could this be my problem?

The first thing to do is to repair third brake light and replace the brake light fuse and then see if the third brake lights work and the lower lights start working? If only the 3rd brake light starts working then you may need a further checks on the turn signal flasher or switch could be bad.

3. Brake lights are not working. replaced brake light swtch still no brake lights. the third brake light the connection was melted at