Q: Switching to high-mileage oil on PT Cruiser

My PT Cruiser is almost due for an oil change. I'm thinking to switch it to high-mileage oil when I go for an oil change. He's currently going on 152,224 kilometers.

A: That's not a high mileage yet, but if y...

That's not a high mileage yet, but if you want to, I'm personally a fan of Castrol oil. I use normal Castrol oil and my Toyota’s got 265,000 miles on it. I still use the normal oil. I haven't switched to anything else. You can if you want, but personally, if you have no trouble using the oil you've been using, then continue using the oil you used before. It makes a lot of sense. A technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to change your oil and filter if you want to save a trip to the shop.