Q: Transmission shifts only to first and second gear - 1994 Chevrolet C3500

While I was reversing the other day, I accidentally pulled forward and then back again. Then, the truck remained motionless. I put it in reverse and the same thing happened. After that, I found out the transmission would shift only into first and second gear. It has a 4-speed manual transmission. Now, the reverse, third and fourth gear quit working. Is my transmission going out? Is there any way to fix this?

A: It is possible you have a broken shift sele...

It is possible you have a broken shift selector pin or shift fork (3rd/4thh gear). This needs a good look by a professional mechanic. A YourMechanic professional can help with this inability to shift issue.