Q: My cars auto theft was triggered and now my battery is dead.

My cars auto theft was triggered some how I didn't know anything about it so I've been searching on how to bypass it but now my battery is dead as well. I haven't tried anything bc I don't want to make things worse so my question is can I get a jump while my car is still on auto theft and even though I've already looked up on getting it off auto theft tips on that would be helpful as well. Thank you
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. You can get a jump-start to start the engine, but I recommend either charging your battery or replacing it. Trying to jump-start your vehicle with a completely dead battery may damage the computer and other components. This also can cause the battery to overheat and cause the cells in the battery to burn and not hold a charge. If the security is built in the vehicle and not an aftermarket design, then there is no way to actually bypass it. An aftermarket security system can be removed or turned off. If you need further assistance with your security active and drawing the battery dead, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.