Q: My high beam light does not work on left side. I don't think it is the bulb.

WHEN I SWITCH TO HIGH BEAM LEFT SIDE DOES NOT WORK HIGH BEAM LIGHT ON DASH COMES ON NOT BLUB WHEN THE SWITCH GETS PUSHED TO DRIVER LEFT SIDE NO LIGHTS LOUIS ALFANO lalapada2004@yahoo.com

Hi there. There could be an issue with the high beam switch. Check to make sure that the wires are connected correctly to the high beam switch. Also, check the bulb in the high beam on the left side. See if the bulb is not working by switching it with the right side. If the bulb works on the right side, then the switch has failed and needs replaced. If the bulb does not work, the replace the bulb and retest to see if the high beams work correctly. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with the high beam light on the left not working.

3. My high beam light does not work on left side. I don't think it is the bulb.