Q: Car needs new head gasket.

I have white smoke coming out of the exhaust. I think it may be a gasket or head gasket.

Hello. Unfortunately this is a common issue on your car. It is typically always a head gasket problem. The head gaskets had a design flaw that would cause them to fail and allow coolant to enter the engine and you would get this smoke from the exhaust. Unfortunately there is no recall for this, but you should enlist the help of a certified mechanic that has experience working on this engine to get it repaired properly, like one from YourMechanic.