Q: How do you change the display and reset the trip odometer?

How do you change the display and reset the trip odometer?

Changing the display on your odometer or trip odometer is actually very simple. The change button lets you cycle from trip A to trip B. To reset the trip odometer, just hold the change button for more than a second. It will reset to 0 and begin recounting for the new trip. Both trip odometers reset in the same way. However, you cannot reset the vehicle’s primary odometer.

Tip

Tampering with the vehicle’s primary odometer is actually a federal crime.

3. How do you change the display and reset the trip odometer?