Q: After I got a passenger window installed by Safelite all my doors and trunk keep rapidly locking and unlocking while there is power.

After a window installation all my doors and trunk keep rapidly locking and unlocking on its own. Because of this my trunk won't stay latched and it caused my battery to drain itself out

The wiring in the door could be shorted to the door or they may not be hooked up properly. If the wiring is good, then the BCM (Body Control Module) may need to be flashed (reprogrammed). If you need further assistance with your doors and trunk latches keep unlocking and locking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. After I got a passenger window installed by Safelite all my doors and trunk keep rapidly locking and unlocking while there is power.