Q: Truck turns over but don't start

asked by on February 21, 2017

I replaced the crankshaft sensor replaced the spark plugs it is getting fuel and has a new battery but just won't start? I was driving and just suddenly started to loose power and turned off ever sense than hasn't started need help!

Hi there. In many cases when a crankshaft position sensor issue is found, the actual culprit is the wiring harness that has been damaged and needs to also be replaced. If this was not completed when you replaced the sensor, I would begin here. Also, if you have an OBD-II digital scanner, you should download any error codes as that might give you a better starting point.