[Transmission](/topics-transmission-ford/) issues with 20...

[Transmission](/topics-transmission-ford/) issues with 2016 Ford focus Mechanic's Assistant: Have you replaced the transmission's filter lately? No the dealership came back with an estimate that the clutch and transmissio...

[Transmission](/topics-transmission-ford/) issues with 2016 Ford focus Mechanic's Assistant: Have you replaced the transmission's filter lately? No the dealership came back with an estimate that the clutch and transmission control module need to be replaced Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far? No way looking to trade it in for something else but want to get something reliable that doesn't have a cvt transmission Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? No just not sure what way to go

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern, so please allow up to 10 minutes for a reply. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Pretty much anything in the honda, toyota, lexus, acura family is reliable, no one has a lineup of bulletproof vehicles though, so just make sure to look up what could be wrong with something in one of those categories, you can use carcomplaints.com they are pretty accurate on car issues. You can also ask me as well.

Anyone make automatic transmissions without CVT?Wondering what cars have automatic transmission without CVT?..
Automotive Expert
oh yeah there is plenty out there and even some manuals, as far as which ones you would just need to do a systematic search on what you like and then what year models have the auto and cvt, do you have a few models in mind your interested in?

Looking for 2016 and newer sporty sedan or crossover vehicles under 20k
Automotive Expert
So far all im seeing is the camry and the rav 4, if you have any other specific models your interested in I can look it up for you as well