Q: Noise and pulling to right still exist after repairs

My SUV is having problems with the steering and also the rear wheel after repairs. The invoice that they had checked all applicable measurements like the steering geometry, which they adjusted. They also checked the camber, caster, king pin inclination, rear wheel, and toe in/out on turns. The inspection report stated that all handling, drivability line items and safety were all in proper performing condition. But… I am still hearing a noise and there is a pull to the right side in the steering. I am sure there is something wrong with the suspension. Can you give me advice as to the cause and how to fix this?

Hello. It is possible that there is a problem with the tires on your vehicle. If a tire is not perfectly round it can cause the pulling that you are experiencing as well as the noise you hear while driving. It is also possible that there is an imperfection in the tread, or a slightly bent belt in the tire. It is not always easy to detect these imperfections through a visual inspection.

The best way to pinpoint this problem is to rotate the tires in order to see if there are any changes in the symptoms you are experiencing. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, complete this for you.