Q: I have a 2007 BMW 328xi and sometimes I have to put the key in a few time to push to start the car

Sometimes the car takes 2-3 times to crank up and sometimes it just shuts off and won't turn on for a while it's a push to start sometimes I have to stick the key in and out sometimes and press the button a few times to start the car the service engine light is on what is wrong with it

There is a module in your car that communicates with your key before allowing you to start the car. It may be having trouble recognizing your key. It could be a problem with the key, or a problem with the module. The only way to find out is to read the codes in the "driver authorization" system. That requires a BMW specific scanner. A generic scanner will not do the trick. You can have this done by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to read the codes and let you know what is the solution.

3. I have a 2007 BMW 328xi and sometimes I have to put the key in a few time to push to start the car