Q: My Hyundai Elantrav2005 check engine light on. Sometimes shakes in idle Drive and hesitants over 40mph switching into 4th gear

asked by on February 11, 2017

Check engine light on.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There are more than three dozen ignition and fuel system components and sensors that could be the cause of the warning light and idle issues you’re experiencing. In order to determine which is the culprit, it’s best to start by having a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection first. This will allow them to download all stored error codes and recommend a solution.