Q: My uncle have a scooter, he have a flat tire right now, can someone help him

My uncle's scooter had a flat tire, we already bought new tires, we need help changing the tires

Hi there. I really wish we could help here, but unfortunately, our mobile mechanics are not equipped with the right equipment to replace a tire on any vehicle; but we also only service four wheel cars, trucks and SUV’s sold in the United States. You might want to Google search for a motorcycle repair shop in your city as they might have an option to help your uncle out.

3. My uncle have a scooter, he have a flat tire right now, can someone help him