Q: crank no start problem

Just finished replacing exhaust manifold/ catalytic converter and o2 sensors on 2003 altima. recently replaced spark plugs and crankshaft and camshaft sensors as well. now i go to start the car and it cranks but wont start. also when i press the gas pedal it doesnt budge or anything. i have half a tank of gas. i have nooooo idea what it could be now. also, before i changed the manifold, the car started but just idled rough and shook.

We need to start by considering the amount of repair work that has been done recently. It is always wise to double check those repairs made are still holding. A poor connection from one of the sensors your placed could be causing these issues. Before assuming the worst, check the simple problems first.

If not related to the previous issues, when was the last time you had the fuel filter and or pump looked at. A clogged fuel filter will rob the engine of the gas required for proper combustion. The fuel pump can also fail and cause starting issues. Test the pump: when the key is turned to accessory, do you hear the pump prime? It will sound like a faint "whirling" (the sound of an impeller turning). If the fuel system checks out, other issues could be from a number of relays, bad spark plug wires, or even a problem with the ECU. You will have to go through the process of elimination until the issue is found.

3. crank no start problem