Q: 2017 toyota rav4 XLE disabled seat belt beeper

asked by on May 21, 2017

2017 toyota rav4 disabled seat belt beeper

Power Seat is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If you are asking if you can disable the seat belt sensor, unfortunately that’s not possible. The seat belt chime is a part of the safety system on all vehicles sold in the United States. If your current seat belt alarm is not working correctly, it’s due to either a damaged door sensor or an electrical glitch in the ECU. Since your vehicle is a 2017, I would recommend contacting your local Toyota dealership as this is something that is covered under warranty. If they can’t help you, feel free to set up a power seats are not working inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr