2017 toyota rav4 XLE disabled seat belt beeper l4-2.5l ra...

Q: 2017 toyota rav4 XLE disabled seat belt beeper

asked by on May 21, 2017

2017 toyota rav4 disabled seat belt beeper

Hi there. If you are asking if you can disable the seat belt sensor, unfortunately that’s not possible. The seat belt chime is a part of the safety system on all vehicles sold in the United States. If your current seat belt alarm is not working correctly, it’s due to either a damaged door sensor or an electrical glitch in the ECU. Since your vehicle is a 2017, I would recommend contacting your local Toyota dealership as this is something that is covered under warranty. If they can’t help you, feel free to set up a power seats are not working inspection.