Q: My head gaskets got replaced and now it won't start it spins over good just won't run. Could the crank sensor have melted ?

What can I do to get it started? And can you send me the vacuum line layout ?

Head gasket replacement is a big job that requires disconnecting and removing many parts. Without inspecting the vehicle firsthand, it’s impossible to say exactly what when wrong. It could be something as simple as a disconnected sensor. An engine that starts and stalls can indicate too much air/too little fuel, so a vacuum leak is possible but not the most likely cause. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your vehicle firsthand.

3. My head gaskets got replaced and now it won't start it spins over good just won't run. Could the crank sensor have melted ?