Q: My head gaskets got replaced and now it won't start it spins over good just won't run. Could the crank sensor have melted ?

What can I do to get it started? And can you send me the vacuum line layout ?

A: Head gasket replacement is a big job that r...

Head gasket replacement is a big job that requires disconnecting and removing many parts. Without inspecting the vehicle firsthand, it’s impossible to say exactly what when wrong. It could be something as simple as a disconnected sensor. An engine that starts and stalls can indicate too much air/too little fuel, so a vacuum leak is possible but not the most likely cause. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your vehicle firsthand.