Q: Rattling noise inside door when closing

I just had my door repaired for a dent. Now its fixed and looks fine but when i close the door i can hear a light vibration/ metal rattling inside almost like a spring

Hi there. It is possible that while the door was repaired, that a spring or other mechanical component inside the door may have come loose and is causing your noise. The only thing I’d recommend is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection, so they can isolate the source of this noise, and determine what is causing it, so the right repairs can be made.

3. Rattling noise inside door when closing