Q: Fuel promblem

Change fuel pump after that car started running bad check engine light came on it runs and cut off changed four injectors because it was dirty now it has a misfire what is my promblem

You may have excessive dirt inside the tank that has clogged the fuel filter to the point that the dirt has gotten into the injectors, causing the misfire.

• Remove the fuel filter and blow through it to see if it is clogged.
  • If it is, then blow backwards through it to see what is clogged in the filter.
  • Then take a fuel sample from fuel tank to see if it is contaminated with water or debris.
  • Clean out any water or debris in the tank and replace the filter.