Q: Doesn't start. 1999 Ford Ranger

Ran for minute then stalled now won't start changed fuel pump still Dont start

A: You need to check the fuel inertia switch i...

You need to check the fuel inertia switch in the right passenger kick panel to make sure it is not tripped. If not tripped, then check that the pink wire in and out has power when you crank the engine. If no power is present, then check the fuel pump relay in the engine compartment fuse box. If you have to reset the inertia switch then may of been tripped from someone kicking it or another type of physical contact. If you would like to have the faults verified before moving forward with repair, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the starting problem and address this issue accordingly.