Q: jaguar s type 2001 won't start battery was charge and is good

my car won't turn over to crank no noise at all

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Starter Replacement $154.22 - $1142.70 Get a Quote

For your issue, the appropriate service is a no start diagnostic. If your car battery passes a load test, which is the first thing to confirm, the mechanic will check for power "to" the starter motor. If there is power "to" the starter motor, when the key is in the "start" position, then the starter motor is condemned and replaced. If, on the other hand, there is no power to the starter, the starter circuit itself that supplies the starter motor (i.e., the wiring, relay, ignition switch, fuse, and so forth) is traced and tested to find the electrical fault. Once the starter circuit is powering up properly, typically that will resolve the problem. Of course, it is possible for both the circuit and the starter motor to be bad, but that would be very, very unusual. Once you schedule the no start diagnostic, the mechanic will be able to resolve this problem for you promptly.