Q: My car started idleing rough, vibrations soon as start car, vibrations soon as I accelerate, vibrations, rough idle bad

All of a sudden I crunk up my car it idle rough , when I acceletated I felt vibrations in frontend , can feel it in my gas pedal vibrating, almost like a seperated tire but its not,

This sound like you may be having an engine misfire. Have the system checked and scanned to see if codes are present for an engine misfire. If it is, then a mechanic can check to see if a coil or spark plug has failed. You may have oil leaks in the valve cover seals that has caused the ignition to short out in the spark plug holes. A repair of your valve cover gaskets may be necessary, along with the other components that I’ve mentioned. I’d recommend having the vehicle looked at by a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose these misfiring symptoms and fix it accordingly.

3. My car started idleing rough, vibrations soon as start car, vibrations soon as I accelerate, vibrations, rough idle bad