Q: I have a 2004 Pontiac bonneville, and air blows cold on the passengers side of the car, but not on the drivers side. Any ideas?

asked by on March 21, 2017

Hot air on drivers side, cold on passengers. Air doesn't come out fast either.

Hi there. There is a blend door that keeps the air blowing on the cold and hot sections separate. The blend door maybe stuck between the evaporator and the heater core causing the temperature difference. Also, the air duct on the drive side could be leaking causing the warm temperatures in the vehicle to pass through heating up the drive side duct making the air warmer as it comes out the vent. Check the blend doors and look for any burned or removed vacuum hoses on the blend door motor. If you need further assistance with your air conditioning system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.