Q: Pitman arm

asked by on November 05, 2016

Just noticed my pitman arm is a bit loose and I need to make an hour trip 2 ways, steering is good I only noticed a slight wobble every now and then. Is the vehicle safe on the highway?

Steering wheel feels loose Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, that is hard to determine without an inspection of the vehicle. Small issues can lead to bigger ones. I recommend as soon as possible the vehicle’s front suspension should be look at completely this would include ball joints, tie rod ends, idler arm and tire condition. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic Technician can come to your location to check out the steering wobble.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr