Q: Pitman arm

Just noticed my pitman arm is a bit loose and I need to make an hour trip 2 ways, steering is good I only noticed a slight wobble every now and then. Is the vehicle safe on the highway?

Hello, that is hard to determine without an inspection of the vehicle. Small issues can lead to bigger ones. I recommend as soon as possible the vehicle’s front suspension should be look at completely this would include ball joints, tie rod ends, idler arm and tire condition. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic Technician can come to your location to check out the steering wobble.