My front passenger headlight keeps going out, and my radi...

Q: My front passenger headlight keeps going out, and my radio keeps going in and out if I hit a bump

asked by on August 01, 2017

My car radio keeps going completely off and turning back on. I've noticed that it goes off if I hit a bump in the road. Also my passenger headlight has gone out. I put in a new bulb and it made a popping sound and blew as well.

Hi there. It’s quite possible that you have an expose electrical wire that is creating a short circuit that is the source of these problems. In order to correctly diagnose this problem, an onsite electrical inspection by a professional mechanic is the best course of action.