Q: where is the location of crank position sensor in 2001 s600

asked by on March 09, 2017

Where is the location of crank position sensor

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement $105.38 - $777.03 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The crankshaft position sensor is located on the back of the engine towards the top of the transmission bell housing. It will be towards the driver’s side, and be tucked in close to the firewall. It will be a tight fit to access the sensor, and you will have to reach straight down in that area. Flashlights and a repair guide will be incredibly helpful. For more help with swap, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.