Q: Should I fix my sonta that needs a transmission or should I buy a new car

04 needs new transmission is it worth getting new one

In order for you to make this decision you need to compare the value of the car before and after the replacement of the transmission. If the cost to replace the transmission exceeds the value of the car then it may not be a good decision to put money to repair the car in it versus trading in the car and using the money to purchase a good running car.

3. Should I fix my sonta that needs a transmission or should I buy a new car