Q: Roaring from front passenger side tire

Hard to explain aside from the slight roaring. Hard to tell if I need a front wheel hub assembly or bearing. Wheel doesn't shake or anything like that. I do know I need a front end alignment. What should I do? I've had one mechanics tell me new hub assembly and another saying it can't be that more than likely it's a bearing.

A: Hey there. The front wheel bearing on this ...

Hey there. The front wheel bearing on this vehicle is a pressed in type bearing. The hub will need to be pressed out of the old bearing in order to press out the hub wheel bearing and press in the new bearing. As long as the hub did not get damaged, then it can be reused and pressed into the new bearing. This job requires the entire spindle to be removed for the pressing out and in the new bearing with special press tools. A wheel alignment will also need to be done after the repairs are made. If you need help with this repair, a certified technician from YourMechanic can replace your wheel bearing at your location.