Q: I added regular oil to a car which already had a synthetic blend in it

Dipstick was at L so I added a quart of 5w-30 oil but it wasn't a synthetic blend which is what was already in my car, will this damage anything? Can I just get an oil change and b okay? I also drove about 100 miles since then but haven't noticed anything wrong...

A: A synthetic blend refers to a blend of regu...

A synthetic blend refers to a blend of regular oil and synthetic oil. Adding regular oil to this oil will not in any way hurt your car’s engine. You won’t even have to worry about getting an oil change until it is time for your regular interval oil change. However, if you are still concerned, you can always contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, with any further questions.