Q: Battery light

1996 Honda Civic battery light is on, alternator belt and steering belt not moving. Hard to steer, car sounds like outs gong to die also dashboard is not working, everything is at zero

It is possible that the belt tensioner for this belt or belts has failed. If there is no tension on the Belt then it will not spend with the crankshaft pulley. I would recommend having your belt tension inspected by a qualified professional to determine if it is working properly. Consider YourMechanic as these types of inspections can be performed at your home or office.