Q: I changed the battery and now my windows go up and down by themselves and I have a clicking noise from the door

We changed the battery and now the window s go up and down by themselves and a clicking noise from the door and when I put my air on my car runs horrible what can be the problem

Hello, thank you for writing in. When these types of electrical issue occur after changing the battery, there may be several things you have to try to rectify the issue. One would be making sure the battery is hooked up securely and that the cables are clean, dry, and tight. Also make sure the ground connection is secure. From there you will want to check your fuses. This means checking the fuses in the cab and under the hood. You will then want to check the alternator and make sure it is supplying the vehicle with enough power, as it does all of the work after the battery starts the vehicle. If you require more help after this, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I changed the battery and now my windows go up and down by themselves and I have a clicking noise from the door