Q: How do I know if I need upper or lower control arm bushings for the front? 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis

I ordered the pitman arm but I am confused about the bushings

Hi - worn, damaged or "soft" control arm bushings will usually make themselves known as "loose" steering, requires more frequent or constant "corrections" from the steering wheel, abnormal tire wear, or the inability to get the front suspension aligned properly. If there is any doubt, I recommend having a steering & suspension inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. How do I know if I need upper or lower control arm bushings for the front? 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis