Q: I have changed my crankcase oil separator on my BMW e90 and now it's jerking at 1500rpm.

I have changed my crankcase oil separator on my BMW e90 and now it's jerking at 1500rpm Have I missed something

A: If you left any connectors loose or broke a...

If you left any connectors loose or broke and seals in the process of the repair, a bad vacuum leak may cause your concerns. A technician equipped with a professional scanner may be able to hook up to the car and read the data offered to see if there are any problems as well as pick up any fault codes that may have come up. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the hesitation and offer a more personal diagnosis.