Q: PSE pump is not working will the roof work?

asked by on September 16, 2017

My PSE pump is nad, water entered it. Will the roof work without the pump functioning?

Power door locks are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The PSE pump is often a victim of drowning. Mercedes really goofed when they decided on the location. As for its function, it operates low power devices like the door locks and the retractable trunk handle and little things like that. The roof requires a lot more power and is operated by its own hydraulic pump that should still be operating unless the water damage has taken out some common fuses. If you would like to get it looked at, you can contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your PSE pump and replace it right there on the spot if necessary.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr