Q: How do I know if I need a stabilizer bar in my 2010 Nissan Murano

Need SUV inspected to know if I need stabilization bar

Hello. If the vehicle has not been in an accident or has not had any serious suspension damage then you should not need a stabilizer bar. It is rare to need the bar itself. The bar is mounted to the vehicle with rubber bushings ans link pins. These are the areas that will fail. I would usually get the vehicle in the air to inspect the bushings and link pins for wear. If you need to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [make sure that the link pins and bushings are fine] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/stabilizer-bar-bushings-replacement

3. How do I know if I need a stabilizer bar in my 2010 Nissan Murano