Q: Why is my car running hot?

I just replaced the full radiator and fan on my car. And since then it started running hot only when driving

A: Hi there. Your vehicle running hot only whe...

Hi there. Your vehicle running hot only when driving could be the thermostat only partially opening. It may be the result of air trapped in the cooling system when the radiator was replaced. The cooling system may need to be bled.

A cooling system flush would resolve the trapped air. I recommend having your vehicle’s overheating problem diagnosed by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, so that the right repair can be made.