Q: Automatic seat belt computer

I need help. I have a 91 Acura Integra that has automatic seat belts and I know there is one computer for them but what I want to know if that one computer runs both sides of the seat belts or is it 2? Please help I'm so confused and frustrated cause I can't find a answer to that.

Thanks for writing in today about the issue with your 91 Acura Integra. The computer that runs both sides of the automatic seat belts is located under the passenger side seat. However, the problem you might be experiencing is with either the mechanical drive on one of the seat belts, potential wiring issues, or something different than the module that controls them.

3. Automatic seat belt computer